Happy Valentine Day Quotes and Wallpaper

/
0 Comments

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” 
― Bob Marley

“No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.” 
- Nelson Mandela

“Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself”
- Oprah Winfrey 

“I adore the concept of being in love with one guy and spending the rest of my life with him”
- Madhuri Dixit-Nene

“Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul”
- Mahatma Gandhi

“Love is the absence of judgment.”
- Dalai Lama





You may also like

Powered by Blogger.